Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Family Visit

The good news is that my family is here. On vacation. The bad news is they are bored. Now I can't afford them to think negative about this place. They plan to move in next year and I'd like them to enjoy their stay and look fwd to the impending relocation. 
But that's not so. Wife of a friend has already spooked my wife about the most important things. Quality of education for my daughter and work opty for her. 
To add to it, the internet / cable in my brand new house does not work. There is a cabling issue and neither Etisalat nor my owner have done anything about it. 
I'm using iPhone personal hotspot to connect to the internet. That works but is severely restrictive. 
It's just their 4th day and the signs of fatigue are setting in. The fact that my wife has to do all the chores is not helping either. 
Hope they are able to get past this brush with reality. Else we're doomed. 

1 comment:

Shalini said...

Oh dear, I hope they had a good visit after all.