Monday, January 14, 2013

The Next Mole Hill

In terms of enhancements to my toy
- Remember me
- Redirecting to requested resource after log in instead of standard landing page
- Redirecting remember me user to a standard page
- Redirecting based on device (mobile vs desktop)
- Cash Txn Widget
- Adding Date to Cash Txn
- Distinction between one  time cash txn vs recurring cash txn
- Change Pwd/Forget Password
- Email notifications
- View Split Transactions
- Elegant impl of labels vs the rest
- Alerts
- Mobile interface to capture cash txn
- Mobile interface to view performance against budgets
- Mobile interface to view savings
- Enhance Help
- Redo the Navigation

Timeline June 2013

2 comments:

Shalini said...

I just got a new phone and have been playing with it as well. Sometimes, ending up doing things which I then don't know how to undo.....

Adorable Bad Guy said...

Which one have you landed? Which camp are you in? Android or Apple?

Let me guess. If you are struggling with doing and undoing things, it can't be apple...