Thursday, August 02, 2012

Post#4 Completing Transactions Upload

Just about done. Great Experience. Learnt about jquery, uploadify and a few finer points in spring. I still need to establish spring observation i.e. if in the middle of a navigation, you switch urls from restricted access to open and back, you may lose some variables you put in session. Not sure, but I think that's happening. I'll check that out. Also, could not post to restricted access url from uploadify. Will have to check on that too.

The trouble is when I'm are up against a timetable, I do not have time to validate learnings. Thats bad. This is as much a product as a learning opportunity. I've to learn to balance the two.

So now I move into the terrain of jqgrid. From what I've seen, its a great product. I'll have to learn to use it effectively. Another month or so...

On a side note, my iPhone miseries continue. Its constantly going to voice control and dialing out to various people. Its embarrassing. I've put in a passcode. That's taking care of dialing out part for now. But its also coming in the way of working. Yesterday, I was on a skype call and it kept dropping due to voice activation. Bad iPhone...

No comments: