Monday, March 03, 2014

Stomach Churn

It's been a tough month. As the travel date approaches there seem to be a lot of loose ends sticking out. 
First the passport police verification which is still not complete. There itself I hope I get the documents in order. Also there are no last minute issues. 

Then there is registration of my car. The RC book is still not come. 

Next is my wife's car repairs. 

Then there is a medical. It would happen once I land there on the job. I'd have preferred it happen here than there. 

The visa has not yet come. I have to collect forex. 

It's not excitement and anticipation. It trepidation and anxiety. 

I'm sleeping fitfully. I may be coming down with a sore throat. 

I shouldn't have attempted peeking into the future. I faintly remember myself promising myself not to. Did I?

Let's see how things go. 


No comments: