Friday, February 21, 2014

Getting Things Done!

Eversince I resigned from my position from the software company, I've tried to get a bunch of work done. A lot of it mandates my interaction with govt. agencies.
Such as
- Getting a passport
- Changing my electricity meter from Builder's name to mine
- Removing lien from my car
- Collecting PF from my previous company that I left more than 10 yrs ago.

And my interaction / brush with the admin has been bitter sweet. I have made progress but I still haven't concluded any of these transactions. Everything is work in progress, some since Dec-2013.

I thought, I had completed a few of these tasks, till I later found out that I actually did not. They are like Hanuman's tail that keeps growing and growing....

I have a couple of more weeks to conclude these. Hope I'm able to fix some of these...


No comments: