Friday, November 30, 2012

Traveling to NY

Its finally come to this. I've been avoiding traveling to the US. Its a particular client I need to visit and I do not welcome it. There are some people who you can never win over. They find faults in success, make good look bad and are generally distrustful of everyone. My client is one such customer.

I've been managing this account for 2.5 years now. I'm the longest serving manager for this customer in my company. The client is a reputation destroyer.Several managers came and then left. Their reputations soiled, their dignity destroyed. I've survived till date but now I think my time is up too.

This is not how I wanted to visit NYC. But then that's how things stand today.

I'm losing sleep over it. Had a bad week. Another one stares me in my face.

No comments: